10.17.2011

Cape May Cupcakes - Lambert Family Session

Ah... The Lamberts. If you don't want to join this family by the end of the post 
then there is something crazy wrong with you. 
Little background... me and Momma Lambert went to high school together  
and cheered for the Orange and Blue at Millville High School ;) Go Bolts!
My Junior year we competed at Nationals in Dallas. 
It was an amazing experience and our squad was really close! 
After high school Jamie and Deryk (also a Millville grad) got married and had three adorable babies.  She was in Cape May for her (equally wonderful) sister's wedding at a Victorian home in the heart of the town. They had the house for the rest of the weekend so we cashed in on all that the great location had to offer.

lovies

So here's what I learned about the Lambert kids. 
Sam and Ella = Oil and Water but EVERYBODY loves Roxie! 
She's easy to love. 

Sam is all boy. That's actually what his family calls him. 
Love that he choose to climb over the fence rather than walk through the gate two steps away. 
And I am loving the grass stains 
(probably because I don't do his wash) ;)
This is Ella. Ella is a ham and comes up with the most random thoughts and ideas. Plus she is sweet as pie.
 
And last but not least Roxie June. The girl said "peanut butter & jelly" and stole my heart.

simple math 
So Jamie told me in the beginning of our shoot that they had one outfit change. Oh how my heart sang when each little and (less little) super hero made their way down the stairs.
fighting crime on the streets of Cape May
Above and beyond their own creativity, these peeps were up for anything. I said "arms up" out of nowhere and got this. All in and a rock on (actually it's a spidey web thing) either way it's the greatest.
Moments, Friends....Moments.
My instructions to the Little Lambs were to hang out in a "clump" in the background.
Instructions were poorly followed...

Then we headed into downtown Cape May for some highly anticipated ice cream. 
Starting their Christmas lists early.
See? I told you you would want to be a part of this family. 
Life is good (and hilarious) with the Lamberts.

Stay SWEET loves :)

1 comment:

  1. This makes me get tears. Thank you so much for truly capturing us...and remembering all of our little quirks. You had us at hello, sweet cupkate. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete