11.29.2011

Cupcake In The Oven - Josh and Lauryn Maternity

Busy Busy Bee. But blessed to be stressed. :)
Lots of fun stuff that needs to be posted shared edited mailed whew. 

Back in my former life (when I was actually utilizing my Sports Management Degree) I worked for the Baltimore Ravens with one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and we kept in touch. She worked in video editing and eventually was offered an amazing position in LA with the Dodgers and Justin and I got to visit :) 
After that her hubby got offered a job with MLB 
and she took a position with the NY Jets and they headed back East.

It just so happened that right when she needed maternity pictures I was taking my momma to see Wicked in NYC for her birthday. So we squeezed in a quick session in beautiful Hoboken! 

This is me and my brush with fame on Monday Night Football. Chris McAlister (21) just ran 108 yards for a touchdown after a failed field goal attempt by Denver. See the video here. Really impressive. Also if you look when they scan back to him (and me) I am most definitely rocking some fully extended spirit fingers. Rah!
I love NYC. It's magical but you can really appreciate it even better from across the Hudson. 
Hoboken is also the MOST ACTIVE city in the world so it was a mere miracle that we were able to get this sweet image without a spandexed rear in the background. ;)
FAV OF THE DAY!


All that I had to work with was that the little one was a girl and her expected due date. Josh and Lauryn's beliefs keep things super secret and it was killing me. But we worked with what they would divulge ;) 
P.S. She arrived a bit ahead of her due date. 





lauryn OWNS this picture and that belly :) 



another favorite.


Congrats Lauryn and Josh on your new little one! 
I can not wait to meet her :) 
oxoxoxoxoxoxo


SWEETLY BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment