2.20.2012

Smith Family

I love referrals! They are the greatest. 
They mean you love your images enough to intrust your friends and families images in my hands. 
Referrals are even better when I get to see the person who referred their friends and family to me at the shoot. Which was the case in this very fun large family shoot on Halloween day. Recognize the adorableness to the right? If not (shame on you) click here for their Canton session. Well MaryBeth's, momma of adorableness to the right, mom contacted me to take pictures of her whole family and also of her other daughter's family who had had twins a year ago. 
Turns out we scheduled the session on Halloween day which was the twins actual first birthday. 
Gotta tell you some very wonderful people are born on 
Halloween including these two and one of my best friends, Abby.

Here is the whole family...

Just the twins and their folks. 

Sweet little twin hands...
Donnie :) 
Lana :) 
Grandparents with all their little loves...

Sisters plus three ;)



Just the boys. 
These next two are up there with my favorites. 





Thank you Smith Family!!! 
What a wonderful way to spend Halloween. :)

SWEETNESS MULTIPLIED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment