5.10.2011

Fresh Out of The Oven - Colton


Meet the very handsome and wonderfully sweet Colton. Colton's mommy is one of my very best friends (tons of my friends have been busy making babies so be prepared to see lots on the blog). 
I met Lauren when I was selling radio advertising, invited her 
to our wedding, was then her bridesmaid 
and we have been two peas in a pod ever since. 
Note: I am awful at sales...great at making friends. 


Colton arrived this January (little slow getting the blog going) right before a big blizzard hit. 


So serious ....


But has the SWEETEST smile !!!




Little Belly Button....



Little Hands...Little Nose.....


2500 extra bonus points if you can find Cabo (he's a dog) :)

1 comment:

  1. Great start Katy. Your photography is beautiful. I am waiting for Anthony's turn. :) I am sure you are great at sales; I know you are a great friend!

    ReplyDelete