5.24.2011

Fresh Out of The Oven (Family Newborn) - Kaleb

My first family newborn session. So fun to add another little one into the mix.
I met Sarah through a good friend of my husband's and I but turns out Sarah (Mommy) and I both attended good old York College of PA and lived in the same dorm (Manor North) Freshman Year. Small world. 

Kaleb was welcomed this past March by his big sister Annabelle (Belle) 
who was super excited for pictures.







This cradle was built by Sarah's grandfather for her and now Kaleb uses it. 

Snug as a bug in rug dresser...  :)

Belle wanted to show me her room and her books. 



I am also a huge fan of Belle because we share a common bond, 
her favorite baby doll (Baby Bella) 
is an old school Cabbage Patch Kid and she is like a 
member of the family 
(detailed here in Sarah's blog - hilarious). 

Love me, love my CPK Madge Charity.        

No comments:

Post a Comment