1.24.2012

Cupcake in Cupkate's Oven!!!

Yep! It's true. It's amazing. It's a huge blessing and an miracle. 
And we are beyond grateful. I am 16 and a half weeks and still reeling. 
Also still not really believing there's a little cupcake in there. Although the baby tries to convince me almost daily with the joys of being physically ill. ;) For which I am strangely thankful.

It was a long and bumpy road and I wouldn't change it one bit. 
Plus we had unbelievable support throughout it all.
If you are dealing with infertility please don't lose faith. 
God is so good and as hard as it is to imagine sometimes He really does have it all figured out. 

"I can live for the moment
When all these clouds open up for me to see
And show me a vision
Of you and me swimming peacefully"

LIFE IS A SWEET MIRACLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment