1.16.2012

Fresh Out Of The Oven - Brynn

This bundle of sweetness is Brynn. And she was bound to be sweet because her momma is so sweet. 
I waited for her arrival for quite a bit because her newborn session was a baby shower gift from her momma's very sweet friend. In my humble opinion...BEST. GIFT. EVER!
 Sweetness abounds. 

Love this. 

Brynn's papa was not super keen on being in pics but I am pretty annoying/stubborn convincing. 
And thankful that he obliged. 




Twinkle toes in a handmade tutu by her mom. :) 

Could you not just squeeze her!?!?
Brynn's momma and I share an affinity 
for extra large hair accessories. 





Definitely a "go-to" pose for me. But it just never gets old.

Thank you sweet family for a wonderful morning! 
Can't wait to take her pictures again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment