7.25.2011

Cupcake In The Oven - Barrett and Nesikah Maternity

A couple months back I had the pleasure of shooting Nesikah and Barrett's maternity session and let me tell you these people are pros. Headed out to a park in Laurel and while Nesikah was very sad the fountain was for some reason not running. I think we rose above and got some great shots anyway. 

Gorgeous...loved the dress. Great color and not even maternity. 
Yep Nesikah is that adorable that she can make a non maternity dress look this fabulous 8 months pregnant. 

The man behind the belly ;)

To know Barrett is to know his love of the King of Pop. 
I requested some moves....
See? These people are models I tell you.





Found a great little picnic cove that had the best late day sunlight filtering through.

Preview :)

More yummy sun (and love)


This series of Barrett talking to "his boy" was hilarious and sweet...
The joy and excitement of these future parents in this shot deserved a closer look.

Nesikah and Barrett hired me for both "In The Oven" and "Fresh Out of The Oven" sessions. So after our shoot Nesikah and I were emailing back and forth and I reminded her to tell Aden that I was going on vacation to the Outer Banks for a week and that he was to sit tight until I got back. She said she would remind him and it shouldn't be a big deal because he wasn't due to make an appearance until July 30th. 
Guess who came early! 
If you guessed the baby in the above belly then you are correct. We had no sooner reached Carolina and out popped Aden. 
No worries his Fresh Out of The Oven shoot is already done. 
And I can't wait to share those images soon!

Stay Sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment