7.05.2011

Fresh Out of The Oven - Kelsey


As promised here is Roy and Mel's new bundle of joy, Kelsey. 
Kelsey arrived this past May right after her cousin Cole (see his newborn post here)

Whenever Kelsey wasn't feeling the love for the camera Roy flipped her over, patted her back and she was happy as a clam. Father knows best. What a face!




Matching her alligator friend 


This was not her momma's favorite look - but honestly anyone that looks 
this adorable cross eyed needs to be shared with the world wide web.


Ok don't think I am nuts...but I am something of an animal whisperer. It's true. 
My presence seems to calm the furry friends of the universe. This cat worked the camera (and I do my little turn on the catwalk...on the catwalk). Sat very nicely for tons of shots and gave me different poses. And it isn't the first time. Remember these well behaved pups. The next Dr. Doolittle I tell you....

Sleepy Girl... Smushy lips 

Stay Sweet! 
Next up Colton's 3 Month Session 

No comments:

Post a Comment