7.29.2011

Lil' Cupcake - Jilliane

Way back in 1991, a little girl with coke bottle glasses and bangs that started about 10 inches from her forehead and two front teeth that were outta control (that would be me...) was introduced to a little girl with Sally Jessy Raphael glasses and a Sally Jessy Raphael haircut only more.....perm. (that would be Sam)

15 years later they stood next to each other at their weddings (see mine below) and about three years after that Sally Jessy Sam's little girl Jilliane stood in the same spot her mom and I did before my wedding while I took her picture. Que "Wind Beneath My Wings" (cause thats our jam - from Beaches)


First she had to earn her keep with a little light yard work. 

Exploring all that can be found in the driveway....

Shocked....or eating a leaf...one or the other




Momma found an inch worm :)

Cracking herself up!


Love you, Sam!
(and of course Jillian, too)

Hope you enjoy a SWEET weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment