9.21.2011

Fresh Out of the Oven - Ellie

I put up a sneak peek on my Facebook Page a few weeks ago because I couldn't stand to keep this adorableness to myself. BTW, you should like me on Facebook (if you don't already) cause all the cool kids do. 
Ellie came a bit early and was a teeny tiny snuggly (somewhat explosive) sweet baby girl. 


Ellie's dad is in the military so these next couple were a MUST!






This may be my favorite shot of all time. Tiny little tush. 

Bored by the whole idea. Love this!

Ellie's big brother, Logan is sweet and full of energy. 
Was kind of like trying to photograph an adorable little hummingbird. Was happy to catch this sweet moment even if it wasn't completely focused ;)

I can not tell you how grateful and blessed I feel that my "job" is to capture these kinds of moments. 
I am a lucky girl. 

KEEP IT SWEET PEEPS! :)

Next up Ryann's 6 Month Session ....

No comments:

Post a Comment