9.15.2011

Lil' Cupcake - Mila is Two (and TuTu Cute!)

I am a lucky aunt to two beautiful little girls. Hail is seven and Mila just turned two. Mi and I actually share a birthday week and Mila, her mom (my sister in law Kel) and Mila's Lola (my mom) came down for a visit for my birthday. 
I am also lucky to work with the girls at Oh So Pretty Props so we combined their adorable tutus and hats and our adorable almost two year old for a birthday girl photo shoot. She loved it. :) 


Little Breeze ...




I designed her this shirt (simple iron on) for her upcoming party on the OCNJ boardwalk. 
Contact me for pricing and design options for your child's next party or event :) 


Belly :)

Can we discuss these curls?!?!?



Happy Birthday today to Mila's Daddy and my big brother!!!
Love you!

Have a sweet day! 
Lots more to come. Newborns and 6 Month Sessions and Seniors....oh my ;) 

1 comment: