9.18.2011

Fresh Out of The Oven - Nadia Love

Nadia's mom and I go way back, basically to the day she was born. Our dad's have been BFF's since grade school and we were lucky enough to share our childhoods pretty much arm in arm. 
Back in July, my life long friend had a beautiful baby girl. 
I had promised to hold off until announcements were out as to not spoil the surprise. 
Well, hopefully your mail isn't slow but my announcement arrived Friday
....so here we go.



Hi there beautiful girl :)

Getting Dad involved. Adorable side story....Nadia's parents have been a couple since 8th grade!! 

Fun with sheets and sticks. This was not easy and required lots of maneuvering and extra padding below but they came out great and were well worth the work.




Hat is a bit big ...but I think it makes it even cuter. 

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Love you guys!

Have a SWEET Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment